Rockdoor Ltd manufactures Composite Doors (including Front Doors and Back Doors), Stable Doors and French Doors to individual specifications, in a highly automated high tech production plant in Lancashire.
Composite Doors with a Difference
Established in 1996, Rockdoor has been instrumental in the development of the ‘composite door’ and has carved out an enviable reputation as the leading name in the industry, often asked for by name!
Unique in both design and construction, the Rockdoor composite door includes extremely high standards of security achieving multiple accreditations such as PAS 23 & PAS 24 as well as Secured by Design (where specified), a Police backed initiative.
Many Rockdoor Styles and Glass Designs are unique to us and therefore are only available by asking for us by name.
Operating nationwide Rockdoor has been achieving high standards for many years, through a blend of high performance composite doors, continual product development, thermal efficiency, and unbeatable security.
Benefits of Rockdoor Composite Doors
- Most secure composite door available – even the Police and Fire Service can’t get in
- Most thermally efficient composite door available – available with an A Rating as standard
- Huge choice of door styles, glass options and colours in the Ultimate, Elite and Select ranges
- Fully PAS 23/24, and Secured by Design accredited
- Low maintenance – made of uPVC
- Comprehensive guarantee
Front Doors & Back Doors
Rockdoor manufactures a wide variety of Front Doors and Back Doors designed to suit many types of property and many types of budgets. By choosing Rockdoor, you are not only guaranteed the most secure composite door on the market, you are also guaranteed that it will be one of the best looking doors too!